BCL supplies Cone Penetration Test equipment for onshore, offshore and nearshore in situ soil investigation. Besides the Cone Penetration Test equipment, BCL delivers proven hydraulic pile pushers for the silent and vibration-free pushing of high-quality precast foundation piles.
CPT results can be used directly for piled foundation design in sands and gravels.
- Fast, efficient and cost-effective data gathering and handling
- High quality, repeatable results, available in real-time, allowing on-site selection of the best locations for testing, sampling and monitoring
- Low environmental impact: CPT is quiet, with no vibrations and minimal soil disturbance, creating very little waste
- Preliminary results can be issued the next working day
- Data are relevant directly in geotechnical design.